Lee County Port Authority Internship Program
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Page Field (FMY)
Since 1990, the Lee County Port Authority has provided outstanding internship opportunities for college students. We take pride in helping students learn about every aspect of airport management.
- In 2024, LCPA will offer three internship programs: Airport Operations and Management, Emergency Management and General Aviation Airport/FBO Operations & Management (FMY)
- Internships generally last 10 to 12 weeks, beginning in May, with a pay of $15 per hour.
- Those selected for LCPA internships must be prepared to meet high-performance standards and write a comprehensive paper about their experience.
- For additional information about LCPA and internship opportunities, click here.
Requirements for the internship program are as follows:
- Students must be in an airport/aviation management program, operations or closely related field and attending an accredited college/university.
- Intern must be a full-time student at a credit level of sophomore or above and pursuing a career in airport/aviation management, operations, planning or a closely related field.
- Students must submit a college-graded paper, which was written within the previous six months of the application date.
- Resume must include student’s goals and objectives.
Applications with resume and graded paper are due by Nov. 30, 2023.
For a description of each of the programs or to apply go to flylcpa.com/portauthorityjobs